The BSA Celtic Soccer Club is a non-profit, volunteer driven organization that has been a positive influence in the lives of many Dayton area children and their parents since 1982. The goals of the BSA Celtic are:
- to provide a safe, fun, and educational environment for the development of soccer skills, leadership, and team cooperation;
- fostering good sportsmanship, moral and ethical values;
- help prepare all participants for the next level of competition; and
- to provide an atmosphere to develop our children and their coaches in pursuit of competitive quality soccer play.
- Each player will receive weekly training to advance their individual skills. The training sessions will be designed by the Director of training carried out by a professional trainer.
- Celtics has teams at multiple levels to develop a player no matter if they are a top player or a player in need of additional training and development
- Celtic teams play in a variety of leagues depending on the teams level. Currently Celtic plays in one of the following:
– Buckeye Premiere Youth Soccer League
– Miami Valley Youth Soccer Association (MVYSA)
– The Premier League (TPL)
– Midwest Regional League (MRL)
- Celtics have a specific training area within the soccer complex dedicated for training and practices.
- Celtics have two home tournaments annually